Thursday 12 November 2009

2am!

Jokwon!
Jokwon!
He's so freakin cute n funny!
And there are quite a few of artists in korea lie about their age!!!
I wonder if its true dat onew really is hiding his age!
I read a report in kpopstarfanclub about onew's real bday is 24th december 1990! So he's actually younger than jonghyun! And shinEE's leader was originally jonghyun! But bcoz jonghyun is too careless about stuff! So they decided to fake onew's bday make him the oldest and let him be the leader!!!
Gawd! Who said younger ones can't be a great leader!
There are many group dun have oldest member as leader!
SNSD's oldest member is jessica,with a month different as taeyeon but taeyeon is the leader!
Bigbang! The leader GD,but eldest member is TOP!
2NE1! Eldest member Park bom and sandara! But leader is CL!
2AM! Eldest member is seulong and changmin! Buttt! Jokwon is leader!
The report about onew's fake bday cud be real or maybe fake!
As I dun see what's the point of doing that!

But as I observed, onew's possibility of younger than the SNSD r pretty huge!
Anw... Its all a guess :P
Onew looooks hell young! He just dun look like someone turnin 20 soon!

I mean look at jinwoon! The youngest member or 2AM! He's 1991! Same as key and minho! But he looks way older than both of em! And jinwoon is muscularrr hohoho
Lol!

A whole heaps of nonsense!

Exammmmmmmmmmmm
TT wish me luck! And pray for me! Please lemme pass this unit!!! TT

Xoxox nites
Sent from my BlackBerry® from Optus

No comments:

Post a Comment