Tuesday 3 November 2009

Wild bunny rewatch,mask ruined-_-

Am sitting right in front of my desk looking at my lappy screen!!!
And am using my maskkkk! While watching the wild bunny!!! Hahahahhaahha
Okay I must admit! I hate it!
Everytime I smile,the position of the mask shifted!!!-_- am very annoyed by the fact!!!
Lol but hey I love ma mask :p
I wonder when I go back sg I still cud find this brand of mask :p

Am thking to get a chocolate love in korea for just a fashion phone :p
It will be rlly cool!

Hahahahha okay! 2PM n 2AM are freakin me out but I love em!
I love jokwon,changmin,chansung,wooyoung,junho,seuloong!!! Omg they might not look good! But they r funny real and absolutely cute! Hahahahahah! XD
Love em to the core!

And despited the fact that I sort of forgot onew-_- noooo
Lol as 2pm and 2am are all oppas! Oppa is more attractive than those lil bros! Hahahah!
I love small macho guy! :p *drools*
Changsung at the last picture look so young!
But so handsome! But I hated his long hair during their 1st album-_-
Now he looks wayyyyyyyyyy handsome



Some beauty knowledge! After using ur mask! U can put it anywhere on ur body! Not to waste the extract that is still on the mask! Only put them on when its still wet :)


Sent from my BlackBerry® from Optus

No comments:

Post a Comment