Tuesday 3 November 2009

Chilling day

Well I have nothing to do today!
So I cleaned my architecture stufff!
And packed it ready to move!
And so I have no boxes for my books and magazine! Dattt! I need to wait for my sis come home with moving boxes!
Then am goin to ikea to get some cute boxes for my dresses n pyjamasss :)
And al start my portfolio prolly on thursday :)
And study for exam!!! Huh

I can't believe am goin back to indo soon! After 10months of fight with the semester....
Finalllyyyyyyyyyy!

And the fact that I got quite a few HDs during this semester
It made my year special! 1st year uni! Yawwwwwy!

And hopefully this time,the house will be ours! :)
And so we can move in straight away!
Even tho during the move,I won't be here-_-

And am moving to belmont-_- hell far! Gaaaah
But I love the house :)
Its nice and pretty!!!
Its been 3 years ever since I lived in a house in perth!
Huahua....

Am so hell exciteddddd
Sent from my BlackBerry® from Optus

No comments:

Post a Comment