Friday 6 November 2009

Reflection...

Okay...
Today I had a bad joke to my babe!
And to be very honest!!!!
It was all joking!
I really support her on everything!
I was being very sarcastic! Dats why I said dat!
I hated BBM the fact that I can't use sarcastic tone
And the fact that the traffic light made me weren't able to type the further explanation...
And I promise next time al think of a better joke...

Well,despite the my babe's joke... I've always known dat people got offended on how I expressed my comments...
And I do thk that sometimes(or maybe even everytime) I talk very harshly!
And maybe my words need to be filtered!
But maybe to change further than that,I won't be myself anymore...
What's life to be if I have to pretend someone who I'm not :D
But the bad habits of mine,al try to change! :D

Anw...
Today's reflection point is
- harsh joke is banned
- words filtering needs to be better!

Xoxo

Sent from my BlackBerry® from Optus

No comments:

Post a Comment