Wednesday 4 November 2009

My ciao italiaaa! And poor hue

The garlic bread and lemon lime bitter!!
(Hue will only be mention at very end of this post)

The pizzzzza! All I can say is the pizza is good!
But I love il padrino in northbridge moreeeee

And the squiddy ink pastaaaa! :)

And the last will be the tiramisuuuuuu
1st of all! I have to say,the tiramisu is supernice!!!
And there's some funny convo happened when me n karen were enjoying the tiramisu :)

E l l u a n a : omgggg this taste so goood
K a r e n : yeahhhh its so nice! With the combinations! But the tiramisu is a bit wet
E : really? I like the wet! The milk is very niceee!
K : milk? Its cream...full cream..
E : .......................
K : heheheheheh... Can't u see am a bit guilty?
E :......
K : *laugh*
E : we'll at least gain 1/2kg from this tiramisu TwT

I smiled bitterly!
Hahahha but overall I enjoyed the meal!
Even tho we can't finished it! Hahahah and we take away for erce and poor hue

Poor hue lost her voice!
Now she's not even doraemon! She's prolly sexy babe!
Hahahahahahahha her voice friggin sexy
Its like she whisper to you anytime! Wakakakakaka
Becareful bill! :p
Peaceeee! Get well soon babe!

Xoxo - * l l * * n *

Sent from my BlackBerry® from Optus

No comments:

Post a Comment